Terms and Conditions of Sale (Trade)
1. Judy Avontuur (“Avontuur ”) is an importer and distributor of jewellery, accessories and gifts (together “Products”). All trade sales by Avontuur are subject to the terms and conditions set out below, whether through this website, or otherwise. “Judy Avontuur ” is a trading name and division of Interfuzz Ltd. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
Purchasing from us
2. By purchasing Products from us you are confirming that you are a trade customer and not a consumer and you are 18 or over. A contract between us will only be established once we have issued an invoice and received payment for the Products. We reserve the right to cancel an order or part of an order at any time and for any reason. In the event that we do cancel an order, a full refund of any monies paid for the order will be given.
Dispatch and Delivery
3. We aim to process orders within 3 working days of receipt of cleared payment. All orders are acknowledged by email. Delivery is normally within 3-5 working days. We do not carry stock of every item we sell. Where we need to re-order stock this will normally add a further 10- 15 working days to the delivery time.
4. All our goods are dispatched using a registered service and will require a signature upon delivery. You must ensure that you have provided us with the correct delivery address and that there will be an authorised person at the address to sign for delivery.
5. Our shipping and delivery charges are set out in our latest price lists.
6. Full payment must be received by us prior to dispatch. Payment may be made by electronic transfer to our bank account (details on our order form) or PayPal (including credit card).
7. All prices listed on our website or on our price lists (including shipping costs) are in pounds sterling. We do not charge VAT. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time, and without notice.
8. All measurements, dimensions and colours given are approximate and should be used as a guide only.
9. You may cancel an order by email or telephone within 24 hours of placing an order. After 24 hours we reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee of 20% of the price. Orders cannot be cancelled once dispatch has occurred.
Returns and Refunds
10. Where a Product is found to be damaged or defective you must notify us within 7 working days after delivery by email quoting your invoice number. At our option we may replace the faulty item or refund the price. We are unable to replace items or issue refunds until returned Products have been received and inspected. No replacement or refund will be issued where:
- Products are returned after the 7 day time limit
- Products are damaged due to misuse or negligence
- Products have been used or worn, even if briefly (for hygiene reasons)
If your original order was dispatched with free shipping and your returns brings your order value below the free shipping threshold, original delivery costs may be deducted from your refund.
If you are returning items faulty on delivery we will reimburse return shipping costs up to a maximum of £5.00. If you are returning goods for any other reason, return shipping costs are not refundable.
11. All intellectual property in the trade names, logos, images and designs concerning the Products belong to us (unless provided by third parties, such as manufacturers). At our discretion we may permit you to use some of our images to assist in the re-sale of our products and services, but we reserve the right to withdraw permission at any time.
Disclaimer of Liability
12. As far as permitted by law neither we (nor our directors or employees) shall be liable to you or any third parties for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising directly or indirectly from your purchase or use of the Products and our liability shall be limited to issuing a replacement or refund in accordance with paragraph 10 above.
Events beyond our control
13. We shall not be in breach of contract or otherwise liable to you for any delays, loss or costs due to events beyond our reasonable control including, and not limited to, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, flood, fire, explosion, accident, government action and restrictions, postal and delivery problems, computer system breakdowns and malfunctions, computer viruses and any other reasonably unforeseeable event.
14. Should you have any queries about any aspect of our sale and your purchase of the Products please telephone or email us or use the Enquiry form on our Contact Us page.
16. Our sale of the Products to you and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.